When is the best time to start ENGLISH TUTORING for VCE?
- Enrolments often begin in November and December the JUST before the VCE year starts.
- English Tutoring works best when it is customised to meet the needs of the individual student.
- Once a week usually works best for most students to attain a higher ATAR ranking.
- Students MUST be motivated to be accepted for private Tutoring; ask Dr Lopez for an assessment of your student’s VCE English tutoring requirements.
- Places for VCE Tutoring fill quickly with Melbourne’s elite English Tutor, Dr Mark Lopez. Be sure to book early to avoid disappointment.
Phone VCE English Tutor Dr Mark Lopez today on: 0419310958.
VCE English Tutoring – Best Location in Melbourne and FAQs
TOP English Tutor services for VCE – where does Dr Mark Lopez see VCE year students in Melbourne?
- Dr Mark Lopez offers tutoring in his tutoring office in his St Kilda West location.
- This location is very convenient to Bayside suburbs, Melbourne CBD, Brighton, Elwood, Armadale, Malvern and Toorak.
- There is plenty of nearby parking, great cafes (or parents are most welcome to sit in on sessions or relax with a book) PLUS your student can arrive by TRAM if required.
- After hours and SATURDAY sessions are available.
- Beach and parks nearby
How much do you charge for English Tutoring sessions (VCE and ATAR)?
It depends on whether it is for a small group of 2 or more or for individual sessions.
Individual sessions are $75 each and groups of 2 or more are $45 per participant (minimum of 2 students per group session/maximum of 4 students per small group session).
What is your track record for improving VCE and ATAR scores for university entrance?
As the author of THE LITTLE BLACK SCHOOLBOOK study guides, and having developed original and effective methods for students to learn better, faster and to pass exams with higher marks, Dr Lopez is the go-to English Tutor in Melbourne for high exam scores and top marks.
What are your reviews or Testimonials?
Dr Lopez’s tuition provided me with a sense of extreme confidence in my English abilities. Consequently, I was able to outperform many of those whose only advice and guidance was provided by teachers who never seemed to go beyond “do the best you can”. Dr Lopez’s tuition allows his students to stand out.’ Ying, English 45/50 ATAR 98.45, graduated to study LAW
‘I walked out of my first lesson almost overwhelmed by how well I understood all those complex ideas. I knew I had a tutor who could actually teach the high level of writing skills for this demanding subject. It was a great feeling when my marks improved dramatically, especially when one of my essays was used by my class teacher as an example for the other students to follow.’
Duy, ATAR 96%
‘Dr Lopez doesn’t just teach you English, Politics or History. He teaches you about the world. He teaches you about human nature. His approach is unique and unrivalled. It will bring you the results you know you deserve. It will bring you the success you’re striving for.’
Christian, who graduated to study ARTS/LAW
‘I personally felt privileged to be able to sit in as a parent during the lessons, and I found them not just stimulating but fascinating in terms of his vast knowledge but also in his ability to ignite and elicit students’ interests in lateral thinking. Alexander and Aspasia stated to me that Dr Lopez has been a milestone in their outlook and approach to learning and to life.’ Pauline, medical practitioner and mother of Aspasia and Alexander
‘Dr Lopez is amazing.’
Aspasia, English 41/50, ATAR 98.2 graduated to study PHARMACY
‘I’ve never had so many ‘As’ and ‘A+s’ when it actually counts. It’s awesome.’
Alexander, English 41/50, ATAR 98.95 graduated to study BIO-MED then MEDICINE
‘Dr Mark Lopez provided me with the best possible material and taught me how to tailor it to produce the highest grade with each examiner.’ Connie, 50/50 English, went on to study LAW
‘Working with Dr Lopez has proved to be funny, insightful and enjoyable. Unlike teachers at school, Dr Lopez makes ambiguous concepts clear in a concise manner as well as revealing the depth behind simple ideas. At school, I’ve always been getting ‘As’. However, Dr Lopez has shown me simple and effective ways of converting already good marks into perfect marks. Thanks.’
Yang, English 39/50 ATAR 97.55
‘Dr Lopez’s English lessons allowed me to reach my full potential and beyond. His well-structured and detailed study notes helped me unlock the many intricacies and nuances of English, and his assistance was instrumental in my success. Thank you Dr Lopez.’
Peter, 50/50 English, went on to study MEDICINE
University of Melbourne – ATAR Requirements
Monash ATAR Requirements
Estimate your ATAR (Deakin):