Highly effective VCE English tutoring practices: essay writing, exam methods, study guides, and course notes for: SACs, exams and ATAR − by Dr Mark Lopez
To enter your desired university course in: Medicine, Bio-Med, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Veterinary Science, Science, Engineering, Law, Commerce, the Arts and Humanities, or the Social Sciences, you will need to score well in your final VCE year, including in VCE English (which is a compulsory subject).
A high ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) is required to enter the best universities in Australia.
It is also important to finish VCE year 12 properly educated so you can smoothly make the transition to the university course of your choice.
Dr Mark Lopez also understands that a quality education is its own reward.
Dr Lopez is Melbourne’s choice for those who want and seek quality private English tuition.
- focused and effective VCE English Tutoring
- comprehensive and perceptive notes on the VCE English texts and coursework
- tutoring in study skills applicable to all VCE subjects
- the cultivation of a curiosity about the nature of the world and the human condition, and he builds general knowledge
- lessons in how to reason so students can think for themselves and impress others
- the knowledge and refinement that makes for being an educated young man or woman
- a convenient inner-city location accessible to the south-eastern suburbs and bayside areas: Brighton, Elwood, St Kilda, Windsor, Prahran, Armadale, Toorak, South Yarra, Malvern, Albert Park, Middle Park, South Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Southbank, the CBD and more
- convenient parking close by, public transport links close by; local cafes, restaurants, beaches and parks for parents to relax (or parents can sit in on the lessons if they wish)
- WEEKDAY and SATURDAY time slots
- These valued spaces are limited.
- Register EARLY to avoid disappointment.
The individual tuition rate is $80 per hour.
The group tuition rate is $45 per hour per student (minimum of 2 students).
Phone or text Dr Mark Lopez on 0419 310 958
Or email him on: firstname.lastname@example.org